Spring River Oaks has been family owned and operating as a campground and canoe rental for more than 30 years. We are on the banks of Spring River in Fulton County Arkansas. Spring River Oaks is half way between Mammoth Spring Arkansas and Hardy Arkansas, 2 1/2 miles off of Highway #63.
At Spring River Oaks you will find
- 120 campsites, most with water and electric hookups
- 5 camper cabins with air conditioning and heat.
- 1 kitchen cabin with 2 bedrooms
- Canoe, raft, and kayak rentals
- Shuttle service for those bringing their own boats.
- Store with camping needs and wants
- Trout stocked by Arkansas Game and Fish
- Arkansas Fishing Licenses are sold here
- No pets
- A dump station
- One mile of River Frontage
Spring River Oaks opens on April 1st and closes on September 30th of each year.